Monday, May 12, 2014

VACANCIES EXIST AT REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT COMPANY IN LAGOS


VACANCIES EXIST AT REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT COMPANY IN LAGOS

Metrowest Investments Ltd., a real estate development company also involved with property management and maintenance, requires top level, result oriented and qualified candidates with proven track record for the following vacant positions:




Read more »

Via Getnaijajobs VACANCIES EXIST AT REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT COMPANY IN LAGOS»

1 comment:

  1. With over 20 years of sales experience and numerous BBB awards,I will always provide the very best service to all my clients. So for the home seller, I want to ensure you that every home listed through me is given the attention necessary to properly promote it in the marketplace. For every buyer, I will assist you with everything you need to find the home you've been looking for. Tinley Park real estate listings

    ReplyDelete

Share your views, lots of people will learn from it.