Tuesday, May 22, 2012

How to Overcome and Break the yoke of non blogging.

So I was going through my blogger profile which I opened a while back due to my love for Internet, and what did I see?


"On Blogger since June 2009"

l
Wow! I never knew that I have been signed up on blogger for two years plus, and guess what? I have not posted much content on my blog because I have been procrastinating. Indeed I have been lazy to work on my blog for almost 3 years now.

My testimony is that I finally embraced freedom from non blogging after learning some vital secrets which i'll share with you.

Secret 1: Desire to blog for fun. If you blog for any other reason, you have a high chance of abandoning your blog.

Secret 2: Don't think, just write. Immediately you start thinking about writing, you transcend into non writing. Most great writers don't wait until they are with their favorite notepad and exotic pen before they write. They scribble on anything they see once the inspiration comes.

Secret 3: Blog about your passion. Your field, and what you can never get bored talking about.

Secret 4: Read, visit other blog sites, and ask questions.

You can add more comments on how to overcome the yoke of non blogging. Share your thoughts, let others learn too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your views, lots of people will learn from it.